The Blog (60)
Logan speaks about the topic of setting goals and some tips to help achieve them.
Life is full of Why’s. Why you do something. Your purpose for what you are doing. Your why is what ultimately keeps you going through good times and the bad. Life is going to have adversity and discouraging moments but never lose track of why you are doing what it is you are doing.
- Write down your why
- Identify what locks you in
Culture is what you are and is made up by its people. The only way to improve your culture is to improve your people. When your people are improved, your culture naturally changes.
- Watch this video
- Write down the different environments or cultures in which you live.
- Identify the culture in these groups.
- What can you do to add value to these cultures?
This week Logan speaks about character and the difference between transactional and actual relationships. Actual relationships want nothing in return. Character is doing things for others knowing that there is nothing they can do for you.
- Transactional vs. Actual
- Look back on moments of giving
- Did you pass your character test?